YOUR WHISK(E)Y TREORAI (“guide” in Irish Gaelig, pronounced Chor’-ee)
Brian L. A. Wess is a whisk(e)y aficionado certified for proficiency in Irish, Scotch & Bourbon whiskies who has been actively training with and being guided by Master Distillers, Master Blenders and Whiskey Experts in the whiskey trade for over 20 years years through private sessions, tours and visits to distilleries in Ireland, Scotland and the United States where the worlds finest whiskies are crafted. He has also received specialized training to be able to help guide others and expand the appreciation of this great spirit, its heritage and the dedicated, detailed craftsmanship it takes to produce it.
- EXECUTIVE BOURBON STEWARD CERTIFICATION – (1ST IN COLORADO)
MOONSHINE UNIVERSITY, LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
- MEMBER – STAVE & THIEF SOCIETY OF BOURBON WHISKEY STEWARDS
- WHISKY AMBASSADOR – GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
- CERTIFICATION OF EXPERTISE, WITH DISTINCTION, IN THE SALE & SERVICE OF SCOTCH WHISKY
SCOTCH WHISKY TRAINING SCHOOL – EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- PAST ATTENDEE OF THE IRISH WHISKEY ACADEMY – MIDLETON, CO. CORK, IRELAND
- TRAINING & SESSIONS IN WHISKEY TASTING EXPERTISE FROM NUMEROUS DISTILLERS, MASTER BLENDERS & DISTILLERIES
To introduce, educate and share the wonders of whisk(e)y craftsmanship, heritage and culture to novices, enthusiasts and aficionados alike through expert guided tastings, classes and unique, bespoke travel adventures with a personal flair.